Slow Stitching Sunday


 I have added to some of my 'seams'.  I like the way it is coming along.  I have such beautiful threads to use.  I have mostly used Perle cotton.  The variegated ones from Sue Spargo are gorgeous.  I have to restrain myself from buying all the colours!  I am a little concerned that the 'seams' are taking over and the mandala is not a focal point.  This being my first whole cloth crazy quilt I am not expecting too much from it.  I don't want that kind of pressure.  It is a learning experience.

I am linking to

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/

Comments

I enjoy stitching with Perle cotton, too - your colors are so pretty against the black. I'll have to look for some of those variegated ones.
Karrin Hurd said…
Love how this is coming along! Great work! Happy stitching!
Queeniepatch said…
I think it is looking very good as it is right now. If you don't know if or how to proceed, shelve it and the answer will come to you.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday