Slow Stitching Sunday


 There actually isn't a lot of stitching on this little fairy princess.  She has taken a fair amount of noodling time to get this far so definitely slow.  The skirt is not stitched together as yet as it needs a bit of fiddling.  I am happy with my choice to go with pink glitter hair.  That also needs a bit of work but not much.  She is going to be the main character in my book.  Hard to believe I have been working on this book for so long.  Mind you, I did take a pretty long break from it. 

I am linking to

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/ 

Comments

Sarah said…
She's a very pretty fairy and love her dress!
Kim said…
Your Fairy Princess is dancing across my screen, lighting it up with gorgeousness as she floats by. The dress is exquisite, so many delicate folds, and as for her hair. perfection! This book will be well worth the wait. It is going to be exquisite!
Queeniepatch said…
If I had a lovely dress like that I would tint my hair glittery pink, too, and flit around all day long.
Your dancer is so sweet! I love her skirt. I'm impressed that you're working on a book!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday