Experimenting with my needle felter


 It has been a while since I have played with my needle felting machine.  I watched Dale Rollerson on Youtube and was inspired.  Of course, I couldn't copy her exactly.  My brain always comes up with a slightly different way to do things.  I got out my baggie full of bits of threads and laid them onto a piece of wool.  I then covered that with a dryer sheet that I hand-dyed and then needle felted it all together.  I am quite pleased with the texture that this achieved.  I know stitching into this is going to be lovely.  I don't quite know what I will stitch but that idea will come.

Comments

Queeniepatch said…
You are so good at creating new fabric, here needle felting wool, the other day you showed prints silk. Angela and Creativity go hand in hand!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday