Snowflake Journal


 I have a little snowstorm going on in my studio this week.  I have created a snowflake journal and I am enjoying it immensely.  It is fun for me to go through my massive stash and find just the right things.  I have some beautiful printed papers that I have added.  I have some hand-decorated papers that I have included.  It feels really good to use them up.  I have purchased numerous beautiful snowflake stickers over the years and included them.  The page pictured above is a pop-up page that includes some of those stickers.  Although I guess technically they are not stickers as I had to add the glue. I am not sure what else to call them.  

Comments

Queeniepatch said…
With winter just around the corner, it is the perfect theme for another beautiful journal.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday