I Like


I like so many forms of art making including collage.  I am enjoying participating in the Index Card a Day challenge.  ICAD for short. Root was the prompt for this one.  I do a tiny bit of journaling on the back of each card.  Quick and easy.  

I like my dog Banksy.  He is a bit of a goofball but almost always greets me with a happy wag of his tail. Those sweet greetings really make my day.  I like his kisses and hugs.  He definitely knows how to hug.

I like making art accessible to everyone and love doing art workshops with seniors.  I am ever so happy to have been booked to do some workshops at a local senior's residence this summer.  It has been far too long since I have been able to do that.  Here's hoping for more bookings!

Thanks to Leanna at https://lapaylor.blogspot.com/  for letting me join in the fun.

Comments

That index card a day project sounds fascinating, and perfect for you. Your dog sounds pretty special, too. We don't have a dog anymore, but I do love interacting with family dogs and getting lots of doggie love!
PaintedThread said…
Index card project sounds cool. Banksy - great name!
I love the index card a day project. I was once told that journaling is good for the soul. My dog gives hugs when she is lonely. Welcome to I Like Thursday.
Queeniepatch said…
There are many things in life to love, and we should be grateful that we have and can appreciate them.
Your roots are very delicate, they are doing a grand job of supporting the rich and splendid flower. The soil must be packed with goodies.
Congratulations to your new assignment. After the pandemic everyone is eager to have real workshops again.
Your card so lovely and I really like the idea of doing a bit of journalling on the back of each card. Reading about your dog made me smile. I really needed that today. Thank you!! Have a wonderful time at the workshop.

-Soma

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday