I Like


 I like mandalas.  Of course, anyone who has read my blog knows that.  I also like yoga.  I am very much a beginner.  I have connected with a lovely yoga teacher, Rhonda at Spirit Within and we have organised a mandala/yoga workshop.  If you are in the area and want to attend shoot me an email.  

Wednesday July 27th 6:00-8:00 pm

60 Tyson Drive Kitchener ON *THIS IS AN OUTDOOR EVENT*

Cost: $30

Find your ‘wholeness’, release stress, and let your creativity soar


Hmm, what else do I like?  Do I have to come up with new things to like each week?  I feel like that shouldn't be difficult but I also find myself enjoying the same things over and over.  The smell of the summer breeze wafting through an open window is an absolute delight to me.  The sound of that breeze rustling the leaves of the tree also is lovely.  

I like being in tune with my creative self.  That is one of the best gifts that I give myself, time to create.  It really isn't important what gets made but is more about the process.  The creativity must come out!

I like that I have connected with Lee Anna at Not Afraid of Color and appreciate her hosting this weekly look at what we like.

Comments

LA Paylor said…
I just watched a Buddhist monk talk about the importance of saying 20 things daily that you like... and it made me stop and think, things like a job, enough food, shelter, health, and I came up with 20 just like that, things I personally sadly take a bit for granted. Your likes are great and you can have as many or few as you want... we just want to share them with you!!! I love your mandalas and love a mandala in general too.
You are a good addition to the group, thank you for sharing your likes with us
LeeAnna, headed off to think of things to like to balance the other stuff... oy
PaintedThread said…
Yoga is a lovely thing. I've finally gotten back into Yoga with Adriene this month, which I've needed so much!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday