Slow Stitching Sunday

 

I had a lot of needles with thread still on them parked and waiting to be used.  This is the project where I use up those last few inches of thread.  I rather like having a project that can take a long time to finish.  Just one such project though.  I am also happy to have a project that isn't a mandala so that my blog doesn't become too boring!   There is still a fair amount of space to fill up on this project but I find myself daydreaming about the next one.  I can get ahead of myself!  I did enjoy sitting on my deck and soaking up the sunshine while adding some stitches this week.

Yesterday I went to an open house for an art group that I belong to.  Space has been made available to us and we will be able to hold workshops there.  I am so excited to think about getting some classes going.  If you have any suggestions for offerings I would be glad to hear them.  I have ideas but I would love to know what people are wanting!

I am linking to

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/

Comments

Linda said…
Such a lovely piece. I'm visiting from Slow Stitch Sunday where I'm sharing for the first time.
Karrin Hurd said…
What a great idea to use up threads! Love your colors as usual!
That is such a pretty one - I love all the color! What a good idea to use up little bits of thread, too. I'm afraid I throw away way too many of those!
CathieJ said…
You have added some very pretty stitches to that piece. Enjoy your stitching.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday