I Like


 I like thrift stores.  Pictured above are the threads and beads I scored this week for a mere $5.  How fun is that!  I am excited to do some stitching with all this!  I have to admit that I have a bit of a stash of the Caron threads that I have been hoarding saving for the right project.  It is time to just enjoy them.  They are so pretty and will any project pretty.  

Last week I binge watched The Chair with Sandra Oh on Netflix.  I don't usually binge a whole show so quickly.  It was only six short episodes but very enjoyable.  

Our prompt from Lee Anna for this week is to tell about our favourite sandals. I have already mentioned my colourful Desigual sandals that are ever so comfortable.  The other sandals that I love are Mephisto.  I bought a pair over ten years ago and walked for miles in them when we went to Paris.  Never have I had a blister from these shoes.  I just looked at the tread on them and there is still plenty of life left in it.  And you can get them with rhinestones!

Comments

LA Paylor said…
mephisto are so pretty but too narrow for me to get into. I am LOVING your thrift store finds... clapping hands in glee!
PaintedThread said…
I love thrift-store finds. Looks like you got good stuff. :-)
Queeniepatch said…
Comfortable footwear is like best friends! Loyal and always there for you.

What a find for $5! The contents of that bag must have been sold by someone who does not know the value.
Love all your colorful shiny threads!!! So much fun for $5!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday