I like

 

Our prompt this week from Lee Anna was cloud formations.  What a great prompt!  I love taking the time to look at clouds and have since I was a child.  It makes me sad that I don't see children doing this.  Maybe they still do I just don't see it.  It is so good for the soul to take even a few minutes to look up.

I posted this photo on my blog twelve years ago.  The stats show that over four hundred people have looked at my heart clouds.  That's kind of cool.  It is not a particularly great photo but I think everyone can see the heart.  It makes me think love is all around us if we care to see it.

I have a very fond memory of being at Disney World with my family.  Early one morning while on the way to the park I looked up.  Amazingly, I saw a cloud in the shape of a Mickey Mouse head.  Magical! Only at Disney!  I wish I would have captured a photo of it.

Comments

I just love your cloud picture! I hope kids still take the time to look up at the sky and daydream while looking at the clouds. It's much better than being indoors playing video games! Just my opinion!!
That's a beautiful cloud photo! I found a rock in the shape of a heart on the beach on a recent trip, so I kept looking and found several more. It did make me feel as if love was all around!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday