I Like


Well, LeeAnna came up with some good prompts for this week's I Like post.  


what is your go to snack food? Is there a particular chip you like?
(what is it you like about it)
Oh my gosh, I love the chips pictured above!  I love hot and spicy food and chips especially!  I prefer savoury snacks over sweet.  Sweet is for dessert and not a snack in my mind.

veggies? comfort snacks? chex mix? leftover pizza? if you're stuck on a
project, and want a break do you go to a snack food for soothing? Or if
you're nervous do you not eat?

Another favourite snack is veggies with hummus.  I found a hummus with olives and it is delicious.  I do snack when I am hungry or frustrated.  I especially like crunchy snacks when I feel frustrated.  I absolutely do not eat when I am nervous.  

Another thing I like is collaborations.  I have done an art collaboration with my family and a group of seniors.  These pieces will hang in my upcoming solo show.  I am excited that I have booked a date to do a similar collaboration with my granddaughter's kindergarten class.  It should be fun!  I hope the kids enjoy it.




Comments

Hummus and veggies - yum! I do love crunchy snacks, too. Not sure about "flaming hot," though! 🥵
Hi Angela, those are great snacks and yes I think of sweet things for dessert not snacking. I love popcorn and kettle corn too.
LA Paylor said…
I loved this post! I also want some of those spicy chips! and hummus.... I could just eat it with a spoon. I've been known to spread some on bread instead of may with turkey and cheese for sandwiches! Congrats on the collaboration.
LeeAnna

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday