Slow Stitching Sunday


 It has been a while since I posted about this piece.  I spent a lovely hour or so stitching on it outside this week.  I used up a lot of bits and pieces of thread.  This is such an enjoyable piece for me.  Bright colours and no particular need to finish it.  Being able to stitch on it while outside was also pleasurable.  I know there won't be a lot more of those times this year.  

I am thinking this piece is getting close to finished.  I am also thinking of picking one section and totally encrusting it in stitch.  That might look good!


I am linking to

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/                                                                                                                                                                                               

Comments

The hills are alive with your stitching!
Karrin Hurd said…
Lovely piece, and I love the idea of encrusting a piece!
linda said…
I love this the colours are fabulous.
Sarah said…
I really like the colours in this piece!
That is a pretty design, Angela! It does sound enjoyable to be able to stitch on it outside, too. I don't do that nearly often enough!
Queeniepatch said…
This gets more and more beautiful for every stitch you add - and what a variety of stitches!
CathieJ said…
It has already gotten too cool to stitch outside here. I am hoping for a couple more warm days. This piece is very pretty.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday