Slow Stitching Sunday


 Stitched mandala 64!  It is very close to finished and will be the last hooped mandala for my solo show.  I manipulated a photo and then printed it onto silk.  I have added some stitching but still want to add some beads.  This will not be the last mandala I create but it is the last one for the show.  

The show will be installed on December 9 and will be up until the end of January.  There is a possibility of having an opening reception and that is exciting.  I still have two installations to work on for the show.  A great deal of the work for those is finished.  I am feeling pretty confident about it all!

I am linking to

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/

Comments

Quilter Kathy said…
That is so exciting! I'm so happy for you that you have this show coming up to share your stitching with the world!
So pretty! How many pieces will you have in the show?
That's going to be a pretty one! Are you hanging all your mandalas in their hoops? Wish I could come and see the show!
Karrin Hurd said…
Beautiful Mandala. Nice to know you have a date now. Happy Stitching!
linda said…
That is a lot of mandalas this one is lovely and how exciting to be exhibiting them in a show.
CathieJ said…
This is so very pretty. It looks like snowflakes.
Queeniepatch said…
It must be such fun to prepare for the installation show. I wonder if the visitors will be a blessing to find a favourite Mandala.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday