Mandala Monday


 Oh, boy is this mandala sparkly!  Just exactly what my soul needs today.  People that can't no for an answer, bullies and narcists come across everyone's path in life.  In the last few days, there have been two in my life.  What's with that!  I am generally pretty good at setting boundaries and keeping them.  And I did do that.  But now I feel the need to retreat into a place of sparkly goodness.  I could also use a hug.  I cherish the support that I have received from family and friends.  I really am blessed and will continue to think about those good things.

Comments

Queeniepatch said…
Well, you know how healing fabric art can be. You need to look at and work on something very sparkly to reflect 'The Evil Eye' away from you. Yes, there are people who take away our energy, hope and cheer. Luckily you have family and friends who can help you heal. Loving thoughts from me to you!
Lidler said…
Wunderschön, das ist ein ganz besonderes Bild;)

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday