Slow Stitching Sunday


 So much fun!  I am working on my challenge piece for the San Francisco School of Needlework's bright challenge.  I do love working with bright colours.  I am doing an underwater theme as I think that works really well for brights.  I am using some of my hand dyed threads and I am trying to incorporate some new stitches.  I want lots of texture in this one.  I have made a lot of progress in just one week.  There's nothing like a new project to get me excited!

I am linking to

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/

Comments

Karrin Hurd said…
Absolutely stunning piece. I love it!
That is really beautiful, Angela! I haven't tried stitching on dark fabric yet, but I love the look of it. Do you make up your own designs as you go, or do you draw them out ahead of time? I love the underwater theme!
CathieJ said…
Oh my this is so pretty.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday