Slow Stitching Sunday


 I have been busy adding nature-themed motifs to my whole cloth crazy quilt.  I went digging through my stencil collection to help me get the images right.  This project has been a slow process.  Isn't it lovely to be relaxed about a project?  There is no need to rush it.

I had some dental surgery on Friday and was instructed to take it easy over the weekend.  I do believe I have enough energy to work on this lovely project though.  If you look closely you can see the outline of a dragonfly in the upper right corner.  I am pretty keen to get started on that.  It might be better to leave that one until I feel tiptop. 

I am linking to

 https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/


Comments

Sarah said…
This project is looking good. The colours really pop on the black background.
Karrin Hurd said…
Gorgeous work. Hope your mouth feels better soon. I had to have dental work several months ago, a crown and root canal. No fun!
Queeniepatch said…
Every time I look at this whole cloth crazy quilt you have added something charming.
Please take the rest you need after that visit to the dentist.
CathieJ said…
I like the squirrel that you have added as well as that snow flake. I hope you feel better from the dental work.
linda said…
It's lovely I bet it will be amazing once it's done. I hope you make a speedy recovery from you dental surgery.
This is turning out beautifully. I like the colour choices on the dark cloth. And yes it's nice to have something that is a "take your time" kind of project, no deadline, no rush. Hope you heal fast!
Cathy said…
Oh gosh what a lovely project! It makes me want to get out all my old crazy quilting stuff!
Linda said…
Your crazy quilt stitching is progressing nicely.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday