Slow Stitching Sunday


 This mixed media journal page is coming along well.  There is not a lot of stitching on this one.  There is a lot of interesting texture though.  I will ponder how to add more stitching to this one.  I have been working on this textile journal for a couple of years, on and off.  There is no end plan for it so it is fun to just enjoy the process.  

I installed my mandala show just over a week ago and I am very pleased with it.  For anyone in the area, it is at Martin Luther University College at Wilfred Laurier University.  They are open to the public M-F 9-5.  They are closed between Christmas and New Year.  My show is up until Jan. 26.  

Now that the show is up I am feeling slightly adrift.  There are no pressing projects to get finished.  No immediate goals.  Taking the time to stitch on a just-for-fun project feels a bit wrong.  I am sure I will get over it.  Of course, I can always concentrate on getting ready for Christmas.  Not that I have much left to do in that regard.

I am linking to

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/

Comments

Queeniepatch said…
It is nice with a Slow Stitch Sunday and Slow Thinking Everyday-s. You have worked very hard to prepare the show and can now take a rest and just let things flow. You already have several things on the go. Work on them if inspiration comes, if not, just let them rest. Start new projects if the ideas begin to form, if not, just let life flow.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday