Years in the Making


 Well, that was a lot of work!  For three hours I worked away with my husband and two others at hanging my solo show.  My husband is so amazing and supportive.  I couldn't have done it without him.  He thinks differently than I do and that is a good thing.  We bring balance to one another.  I created 400 paper mandalas for this show.  They are hanging at the 10-foot mark and the installation looks pretty impressive.  

There were a lot of nice comments from the few people that stopped in to see us hanging the show.  One of the professors was very keenly interested and chatted for a while.  I have been invited to give a talk there but the details still need to be worked out.  

There are over 60 stitched mandalas hanging in this show.  Also, three collaborative pieces are hanging.  I will have to return to get more photos.  We ran out of time as my husband had an engagement he needed to get to.  

I am so pleased with the way it has all turned out.  

Comments

Queeniepatch said…
You are lucky to get so much support from people around you.
Good luck with the opening and the show itself.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday