I Like

 For February 16 2023

tell us about a time you knew someone was for you... in honor of Love month, I'm thinking a mate but it can be a best friend, or your dog/cat, etc.

How did you know, what did they do or say that made you look again, this time knowing they were your person



As mentioned last week I have a dear friend, Darlene who always sends me a Valentine's card.  We love to have tea together and chat so this card is appropriate.  Our time together flies by all too fast but at least we can get together on a monthly basis.  I am not totally sure how we became such fast friends for all these thirty years.  Probably it is because she is such a good and kind person.  I have never heard her say a bad word about anyone.  It is easy to feel safe with someone like Darlene.  

I am not feeling tip top today so this is the best I can do.  

Thanks LeeAnna for coming up with such great questions!

Comments

A good friend who you can be yourself with is such a gift! Hope you're feeling better soon, Angela!
PaintedThread said…
It's wonderful to have a friend like that.

Hope you are feeling better soon!
A good friend can be hard to find and it sounds like you lucked out! I hope you feel better.
Susie H said…
A good friend is valuable to our inner self. Hope you're feeling better soon!
LA Paylor said…
oh that card is so pretty... like your friendship. Pretty and strong. Trust is important... your description made me think of my friend Cindy... I am safe with her, and can be me with grace. Acceptance and beyond that, we respect and love each other for who we are. Rare and nice to have
LeeAnna

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday