Slow Stitching Sunday


 I was going to say this project is finished.  Now that I am looking at the photo I see a small bare spot that needs some more seed stitches.  It will only take a few minutes to fill that area in.  This project worked up quite quickly.  At least the fun part of stitching it did.  I still have to decide just how I will attach it to my journal.  

Covering journals and altered books with stitching isn't a new idea to me.  I have done a fair amount of it.  I haven't done it much on purchased sketchbooks/journals though.  I am having fun with this idea and will look for another one to do.  I will only consider more recent journals though.  There are a lot of old ones that I could do but I don't want to think about covering all of them.  That would not be fun.  

I am linking to

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/

Comments

linda said…
How lovely and what a great idea, I can't see any any missed spaces it looks perfect to me. Have a great Sunday.
Karrin Hurd said…
Great journal cover!
Kim said…
There is always such fun happening at your place, Angela, with beads, thread, paint and whatever else you find tucked away. A fabulous tree!
Queeniepatch said…
It is often when we step back that we see 'that one empty spot' or something we have missed. I guess while working the work it simply up too close for us to notice.
You will soon have a library full of journals. Are you going to open a lending library?
Hi Angela, making and playing with journals is one of my new obsessions. Have fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday