Slow Stitching Sunday


 This week I was going through some of my projects.  I painted, embroidered and beaded this piece a number of years ago.  I really like it and it was just languishing as the fun part was finished.  I need a new piece of art to hang in my dining room so I decided to make it this one.  I painted the background piece with Inktense and now I am quilting the two pieces together.  

I am just now noticing that there is too much white on some of the edges.  I will finish the quilting and then add some colour to cover up the white.  I may just use crayons on pencil crayons so that I can be more controlled with the colour.  I do like the way this coming together though.  I think it will look good in my dining room

I am linking to

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/

Comments

Beautiful springtime art for your dining room!!!
Karrin Hurd said…
Gorgeous piece, and will look wonderful in your dining room! Great work Angela!
linda said…
I think it will too I love your work it's fabulous. Have a great week ahead.
Kim said…
Why, this pretty piece of artwork is just the thing for your dining room wall. It is so pretty. You will have to post a photo of it when you have finished it and this piece is in its final resting place.
That's so pretty with all the flowers! Perfect for this snowy cold time of year.
CathieJ said…
This is so pretty. It will look wonderful as a wall hanging.
Queeniepatch said…
Guest will not want to leave your dining room. Good food, I am sure, but the art is 'delicious', too!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday