Journal Page


 When I create a mandala in one of my journals it feels different.  I feel looser and more playful.  Possibly because my journals are such a safe place.  I don't very often show them.  My journals are just for me so if things are a bit wonky, no problem.  I rather like wonky.  I am all about being joyful and spontaneous with my marks in a journal.  

I am a guest designer at Creative Mixed Media this month.  You can see a photo of me with my sweet Banksy and this journal page.

I am also linking with


Comments

Valerie-Jael said…
Hi Angela, thanks so much for linking your beautiful journal spread to my challenge at AJJ, much appreciated! Have a great week and lots of creative fun, Valerie
Rika said…
these are both beautiful, i ♥ the soft colours.
Fiona said…
Great to have you as our Guest Designer at Creative Artiste Mixed Media this month. I’m like you I don’t often share my journals either. Your mandala is lovelay - I really like those gorgeous colours. The circles look like beads.
I love that mandala Angela. The colors say spring to me, and it looks beautiful on your page. Thanks for sharing with us at AJJ for Valerie's challenge. hugs-Erika
Beautiful mandala! Hug Elke
So nice to "meet" you, Angela. I love the mandala and your flower you created, too. You make gorgeous art. This spread is also ideal for Valerie's theme at Art Journal Journey. Thanks for sharing it.

Andree said…
Both journal spreads are gorgeous Angela. Your choice of beautiful colours and pretty designs are always inspiring.
Thank you for being a Guest Designer at Creative Artiste this month x

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday