Slow Stitching Sunday


 More floofy book pages.  These book pages serve no other purpose than to let me exercise my creativity.  They are so much fun for me.  I love using up the tiniest bits of beautiful fabric. Those tiny bits that I can't throw away.  Seemingly so small to be unusable.  And yet, there they are stitched into a collage of colour.

These pages are still a work in progress.  More embroidery is needed.  I am eager to see all the pages stitched together into a book form though.  Just now I thought that possibly I will stitch them together into a scroll.  hmm, that could work.  

I am linking to 

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/


Comments

Queeniepatch said…
Beautiful fabric scraps meet wonderful thread and stitches!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday