Slow Stitching Sunday


 I haven't posted about this piece for a while.  There are new stitches added and a riot of colour is increasing.  It is edging ever closer to being finished.  It will feel good to finish it but also a bit sad.  It has been a complete joy to stitch it.  I also don't know what the next project will be that is meant for using up the bits of thread from other projects.  

I know for sure an idea will come.  They always do.  I suppose my floofy book pages can be used for that.  After all, they are created with bits of fabric I am wanting to use up.  So why not use up bits of thread as well?  

Last week I neglected to actually post my link over at Kathy's blog.  I wondered why I had so few visitors!  I will use the excuse that I was busy looking after some dogs!

Comments

Queeniepatch said…
This piece oozes cheerfulness!
That's a gorgeous piece of stitching, Angela! I do love all the color. Hope the dogs are behaving for you!
CathieJ said…
I really like this colorful piece. It is a beautiful way to use up bits and bobs of fabric and thread.
Kim said…
I did wonder why you didn't link up last week. =) This piece is a glorious , riot of colour. It certainly delights the eyes.
Queeniepatch said…
This is such a cheerful landscape. It belongs in a children's book, don't you think?

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday