Slow Stitching Sunday


 I have started another stitched mandala.  I am working on a wool base.  I do love stitching into wool.  I have used some of my threads from Sue Spargo.  Her threads are gorgeous.  Her work is so inspiring.  I noticed that I was wanting to emulate her when I started this.  That had me frozen.  It is never good for me to do that.  I have to do me.  It is the only way to be happy while stitching.  

I managed to soak up some sunshine while stitching outside yesterday.  I am hoping for the same today.  My deck is so inviting on summer days.  I can't waste one!

I am linking to

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/


Comments

Quilter Kathy said…
Such an important life lesson to just be yourself, especially in your creative process! Those are very interesting stitches! Enjoy your outdoor stitching and don't get frozen :)
That is so pretty, Angela! I'm not familiar with Sue Spargo's work, so to me this just looks like you!
CathieJ said…
I love the center motif on this mandala. My deck is not inviting these days as it has been either cool and cloudy or hot with very high humidity like today. I am glad you can enjoy stitching on your deck.
AnnieO said…
That is a gorgeous color blue to set off all the pretty threads.
Karrin Hurd said…
Beautiful stitching! Love this one!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday