I Like


 I like bright, bold and cheerful.  That is often a feature of my art.  What is the story behind that?  Some people say there is always a story behind a piece of art.  I am not sure that is true for me.  I have a strong need to create and doing so makes me happy.  I hope it makes others happy as well.  

I like that other artists want to make a statement with their art.  I have thought about making art to call attention to certain things.  I have started on one idea but it isn't anywhere close to ready to be shown.  

I like the beautiful weather we have been having this week.  I have been able to do some art outside on my deck.  Always a pleasure!

I like that my youngest son and his family have been living with us these last two weeks.  I also like that they will be moving into their new home this weekend.  I like that they have shared in some of the cooking responsibilities!  What a lovely break!

I like that LeeAnna and the gang help me to think of positive things every Thursday!

Comments

I like that picture you have at the top of your post today! Is it a piece of your artwork?
I tend to go with bright too. I feel whatever makes you happy is good! My family lived with my parents when our house was being built. Some of it was good and some wasn't. We lived there about 6 weeks. I was glad when our house was ready for moving in!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday