Mixed Media Journal page


 I don't know how many years ago it was that I created the very busy background of this page.  I used paint, dimensional paint and marker.  It was nothing special.  It was done on a very large sheet of paper that I folded into an 8-page book.  I decided it was time to use this little book/journal.

I have been letting my left hand out to play this week.  My expectations are quite low, no judgement.  Except of course, I judge my work.  I absolutely love the dragonfly.  The flower, I am not excited about it.  I used a wash of white acrylic paint to knock back the busy background.  That worked well.  I used a permanent black marker and watercolour paint for the flower and dragonfly.  

I am linking to

https://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.com/

Comments

Judy McKay said…
I just love your art journal page. Beautiful design and colours. Thank you for joining us at Creative Artiste this month. Hope to see your beautiful art work back here again soon. Judy DT

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday