Slow Stitching Sunday


 Another floofy scroll book page is finished.  I tried the double-whipped running stitch on this.  Queeniepatch gave great instructions for it.  Mine would have been more successful if I had used similar weight threads.  Okay, lesson learned.  These floofy pages are just for fun so I will not worry about it.  

I am not sure if I will get much stitching done today.  My art journals and paint have been captivating my attention lately.  I go where the muse takes me!

I am linking to

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/

Comments

linda said…
It's lovely I think the different weight threads give a nice textured look and lets face it anything goes as long as you enjoy making it and you like the result.
That double whipped running stitch is a neat one - I've never seen that before! Enjoy whatever you get busy with today!
CathieJ said…
I like that page! I always have to go and look up the stitches you mention. I am learning a lot about new stitches from your blog. I go where the muse takes me also. All of my crafts are fiber oriented, but maybe someday I will try some painting. Enjoy your art!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday