Slow Stitching Sunday


 I have been enjoying stitching on this piece.  I feel like the garden is becoming closer to what I want.  I have added some silk yoyos to this piece.  There are a few on the right that are just pinned on right now. I think they work well as flowers. I have pulled apart a silk rod and stitched it down to look like foliage.  

This is a hand-dyed silk background and I am trying to use mainly silk threads on this piece.  It is a pleasure to stitch with silk.  It is high time I use these treasures.  If not now, when?  I must dig through my other treasures to find what I can use to add to this garden.  

I am linking to

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/

Comments

Quilter Kathy said…
Oh yes... if not now, then when!?!? Enjoy!
CathieJ said…
What a pretty garden with butterflies you are stitching.
Sarah said…
Such lovely colours in this piece
That is such a pretty garden! I love the butterflies, and the yoyos are going to be perfect to show flowers. I just want to walk right in and sit in your garden!
Karrin Hurd said…
Gorgeous piece. I love the colors!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday