I Like


Lee Anna comes up with such great questions.  This week we are discussing

Would you rather kiss in Paris or kiss in a tent in the woods on NYE? 

would you rather be at a big fancy party where you all scream happy new year at midnight, or at home on your sofa or with a couple friends playing cards etc

Unequivically I am all about Paris.  We went there for our 25th anniversary and I loved everything about it.  I would go back in a heartbeat if there weren't so many other places I still want to visit.  My hubby would probably rather have the tent in the woods.  He camps every summer with his brother, brother-in-law and all the sons that can make it.  It is a highlight of his summer.  I am so glad our sons like to go with him because I certainly won't.

As for NYE at midnight, most years you will find me in my bed asleep.  I am not a night owl.  We stayed up when we were younger.  That was enough for me.  We do have a lovely tradition of having sushi with our sons who enjoy it.  Sometimes it is on NYE or sometimes on New Year's Day.  

This week between Christmas and New Year is such a weird time.  I find it hard to get anything done.  I do love to watch Christmas movies.  I have a whole rotation I like to watch.  I haven't watched White Christmas or The Bishop's Wife.  Maybe that will happen today.  Maybe a bit of stitching will happen.  

Comments

I feel the same thing about this week between Christmas and New Years - it's hard to settle on what to do! I visited Paris when I was a teenager, but have not gone back - that's wonderful that you went for your anniversary. Happy New Year, Angela!
LA Paylor said…
camping and I broke up years ago... the last time was in my In-law's trailor... even our lab would go stand at the door in the evening and say let's just call it a day now... I dated a Canadian man who loved to camp in a tent... one morning I woke to the tent being pushed in over my head, I slept in all my clothes because it was cold, so I bounded out of the bag, and up onto the concrete picnic table to see an enormous elk trying to puncture the tent with his rack of antlers.
oy vey. Rain, bears, bugs and elk... I'll stay in the hotel thanks! and go hiking during the day.
LeeAnna
I like staying home and being comfortable! I try to stay up until midnight but I usually fall asleep. I'm not crazy about camping but I can see how people enjoy it. I hope you have a great New Year!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday