Slow Stitching Sunday


 It seemed to me that I posted about this piece recently but nope.  It has been three months!  This is the epitome of slow projects and it is ever so enjoyable.  I love having a dedicated project for using up bits of thread.  I love having this cheerful project hanging in my studio waiting patiently for the next little bit of stitching to be added.  I love that there is no deadline for this project.  It exists solely for my pleasure.  Isn't that the best kind of project!

I am linking to

Comments

Karrin Hurd said…
I love this piece, it is gorgeous!
Kim said…
I totally understand why this gorgeous landscape brings you so much pleasure, Angela. Seeing it in your studio each day, adding a few stitches, beads........when you feel like it, would be indeed, the epitome of pleasure.
CathieJ said…
Projects without a deadline are the best kind. I love this pretty scene.
That is definitely the best kind of project, and this one is so pretty! I love all the color and fun embellishments you've added.
LA Paylor said…
angela, isn't it wonderful??!!! I like all your choices. The stitching and beads are perfecto
LeeAnna

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday