Slow Stitching Sunday


 I have added some more flowers to this garden.  It feels like it is coming alive now! This piece is hand-dyed silk.  Hand-dyed by me.  I am mainly adding silk stitching so it is light as a feather.  I love the way it is coming along.  I am still determining how much more stitching I will do on this piece but I know it needs a little bit more.  

It is wonderful to be able to play in such a pretty garden when it is snowing and blowing outside.  So cold and wintry.   I am happy staying inside to stitch a happy scene.  

I am linking to

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/

Comments

Isn’t stitching just the perfect indoor activity for this time of year???!!!
Kim said…
Your pretty garden is alive with beautiful stitching! How nice to cosy down and add some more pretty stitches while outside 'winters' away.
That does look like a lovely project to be stitching on in this cold and snowy January! I love the butterflies and all the flowers. When you decide that you're finished with a piece like that, how do you finish it? Do you add layers like a quilt and bind the edges?
Queeniepatch said…
You have a good variety of flowers in your garden, attracting the butterflies.

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Journal for September

Slow Stitching Sunday