I Like


 I love good quotes.  I am actually working on a book of quotes paired with my photography.  I have run into a snag and have tried to fix it numerous times.  Still stuck.  I must get back at it and get it finished.

The quotes above are from the artist Miro.  They are not in the book that I have almost finished.  Maybe I should start a book of quotes from artists.  That would be interesting, at least to me.

I am grateful that the weather has still been lovely and warm.  I know autumn starts in a couple of days so cooler days will be coming.  I am not excited about that.  However, I know I will enjoy wearing snuggly clothes and seeing the beautiful fall leaves.  

Last weekend we went apple picking.  It is an annual tradition with my niece and her children and my youngest son's family.  Such a nice time.  This year we added some extra fun.  We opened our sun roof and let the kids stand up through it as we drove down the dirt road.  They loved it!  I joined in the fun too.  I hope that is a good memory for them to file away.  

I am glad to be joining LeeAnna and all the ladies who share good things.  There are always so many reasons to be grateful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I heart Macro

Bead Journal for September

I heart Macro