Work in Progress Wednesday


 I finished my chair.   I love the circles that I added to the seat.  It looks so cute on my front porch.  It makes a lovely seating area.  I am fully embracing the boho vibe!  My hubby is such a good sport.  I know it is not his thing but he puts up with me!  I might say he is even a bit proud of me.  He has been known to show off pictures of my funky chairs.

Comments

  1. Isn't that fun?! I love your funky chairs! It's definitely good to have a supportive husband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That chair is a showstopper! Put it on the front porch and you will get a lot of visitors!
    Queenie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! It means so much to me and I truly appreciate it! Whenever possible I reply to comments.
warm regards
Angela
Princess Bubbles

Popular posts from this blog

November Bead Journal

I Like

Slow Stitching Sunday