Slow Stitching Sunday
I have started another butterfly. I love doing this collage style and using up bits of fabric. Slow stitching on these butterflies is such a pleasure. I have cut two circles out of sequin waste and want to apply them to the butterfly. I have yet to decide where to place them.
I am not sure how much stitching time I will have today. We are planning to go to the Jazz Festival this afternoon. It is an outdoor event, and thankfully, it looks like the air quality will be good. I can bring this project along. I am not confident I will actually get to do any stitching on it, though.
I am linking to

A crazy quilt butterfly! Love it. Enjoy the music today.
ReplyDeleteAnother pretty butterfly! I like looking at all the different fabrics you use to create those. Have fun at the jazz festival!
ReplyDeleteI love what you design with your scraps. That butterfly is very pretty.
ReplyDeleteAnother pretty embellished butterfly. You must have quite a collection. How lovely, a folk festival on a summer's day. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteIn my mind the butterfly is flying along with you and dancing to the music.
ReplyDeleteAmalia
xo
A nicely colour-coordinated butterfly. Now, where will you put the sequin waste circles?
ReplyDeleteQueenie