I Like
LeeAnna has asked
snow cone or ice cream cone? what flavors?
I don't care much for ice cream or snow cones, really. I like sherbet or, even better, Dole Whip. Yum! The first time I had it was in Hawaii. I was delighted to find it at an ice cream shop in town. I have it maybe once a year. That reminds me I haven't had any yet. Oh, I do like a banana split from Dairy Queen. I had one for my birthday this year. Yikes, so many calories!
I like that my hubby goes camping every August. He loves it. Usually, at least one of our sons can join him. His brother, BIL, nephews and a friend join him as well. It is a good, relaxing time filled with outdoor activities. All good. I particularly like having a week where I don't have to cook much.
I like filling my world with colour and beauty. So does
His TED talk was interesting.

Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! It means so much to me and I truly appreciate it! Whenever possible I reply to comments.
warm regards
Angela
Princess Bubbles