I Like




LeeAnna has asked

when relaxing in summer do you like a magazine??   or novel?

what magazines do you like and what novels have you enjoyed this summer?

I like magazines but I rarely buy them any more. If I do buy a magazine it is likely art-related.  However,  I like to buy the September issue of Vogue, not every year, though.  I love looking at the new fashions!  Plus, it is super thick and great for collage.  I might buy the British Vogue when we go to London next month.

 I don't read a lot of novels, but I do like to read the classics.  If I want to relax, I  take some art/stitching out to the deck.  That always feels good and relaxing to me.

I like that I got to share some laughs and art-making with my niece Sadie yesterday.  We had lovely, heartfelt conversations.  Her older sister Amanda stopped in for a visit earlier this week.  I am so very blessed to have such awesome nieces!

I like that tomorrow I am going to the aquarium in Toronto with three of my grandchildren.  I am really looking forward to it.  We are taking the train to Toronto, and it will be their first time taking a train.  It is cute that they are so excited about the train ride.





Comments

  1. The September Vogue issue sounds intriguing! Glad you can use it for collages, too. Your day with your niece sounds wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! It means so much to me and I truly appreciate it! Whenever possible I reply to comments.
warm regards
Angela
Princess Bubbles

Popular posts from this blog

November Bead Journal

Slow Stitching Sunday

Slow Stitching Sunday