Slow Stitching Sunday






 I have been slow stitching scrolls for years.  I love the way they look in my baskets.  I have thought that I would like to display them so that all the work can be seen.  My middle son helped me with an idea for that.  I plan to submit it to an art call.  

  I am working on scroll number 21 right now.  It is a strip of an old bed sheet that I have stamped.  I am now stitching into the stamp designs.  I may even finish it today!

I am linking to

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/


Comments

  1. I love the scrolls in the basket! That is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stitching looks great on those flowers! Gail at the cozy quilter

    ReplyDelete
  3. That basket of scrolls is a piece of work in itself.
    You could use the scrolls as a calendar. Select a January scroll to display on the wall and place the basket with February - December rolled up like beautiful roses or scrumptious buns in front of it.
    I think an attractive studio will always have work-in-progress, tools and materials scattered around in a creative way.
    Looking forward the idea you have worked out together with your son.
    Queenie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! It means so much to me and I truly appreciate it! Whenever possible I reply to comments.
warm regards
Angela
Princess Bubbles

Popular posts from this blog

November Bead Journal

Slow Stitching Sunday

Slow Stitching Sunday