Slow Stitching Sunday

 

It was a busy week but I did manage to add some stitches to this butterfly.  I am looking forward to a quieter week ahead and hopefully more stitching time.  It would be great if the weather cooperated and I could have my stitching time on the deck in sunshine!  

I am enjoying stitching on this butterfly.  It isn't quite as scrappy as some of the other butterflies I have done.  That's okay though.  I think these colours look so lovely together.

I am linking to

https://kathysquilts.blogspot.com/


Comments

  1. I always want to reach out and touch your butterflies! They look like they have so much pretty texture. Hope you get a good outdoor stitching day, too, Angela!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and unique! Your chain stitches came out beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have added a lot of embroidery stitches to this butterfly. The fewer colours you use, the better the piece stays together.
    Queenie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! It means so much to me and I truly appreciate it! Whenever possible I reply to comments.
warm regards
Angela
Princess Bubbles

Popular posts from this blog

November Bead Journal

Slow Stitching Sunday

Slow Stitching Sunday