I Like
LeeAnna has asked
Do you prefer fun and festive Halloween decorations or truly terrifying haunted houses?
Oh, definitely the fun and festive decorations. My neighbourhood puts up a lot of decorations. I'm glad the motion-activated witch isn't up this year. It freaks out Banksy. It is huge and I always wonder where people store all these giant decorations.
I like that it is Thanksgiving this weekend. I like that all my kids and grandkids can come for a big turkey dinner. I like a big turkey dinner and wish we did them a little more often. Even if it were just once or twice more often per year. They are a lot of work though. I am grateful that everyone contributes something to make it a little easier.
I like that I am getting together with some art friends this afternoon. We always share interesting conversation, some laughs and art-making. This group has been mainly focusing on collage. I saw this giant collage at the Tate Modern in London. It was amazing and I can't imagine making such a large collage!
This artwork is Los Moscos (2004), a monumental mixed-media collage by renowned American contemporary artist Mark Bradford.


Comments
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on my blog! It means so much to me and I truly appreciate it! Whenever possible I reply to comments.
warm regards
Angela
Princess Bubbles